What have I learned so far?
- Stretch often, work hard, but always play harder than you work.
- Life is strange – as it should be. Embrace that mystery.
- At any given moment – life is playing beautiful music. Don’t forget to dance with the present note.
- Your experience is the only one that matters. Do not lose sight of this.
- Remember this: regardless of how much time you spend on making those important decisions in life – in the end, a snap judgment is made in the moment.
- Don’t stress, over analyze, or self-sabotage in the pursuit of avoiding fear/mistakes. Trust the process and enjoy the lessons learned from facing fear/making mistakes. Round 2 will be much easier, I promise.
- The fundamental perception of your reality will never stay the same if you’re constantly growing, flourishing, and expanding. Do not limit your human experience with a belief system that can not be penetrated.
- Allow life and the Universe to guide you. Allow your mind to change. Allow nature’s lesson of “Change is the only constant” into your mind, as well. Allow yourself to see the “You” that is You as the driving force behind everything you see, touch, taste, smell, and hear.
Because you are the Universe.
- Cereal on Saturday mornings will never lose its mysterious, magical qualities.
- People will come and go. Some stay for a short time, some stay for a lifetime. Either way, connect with both groups – you will find value in every soul you encounter.
- Love. It creates. Love isn’t forced. When it comes to human/human love – give all you have to give but understand if the vibrational frequency changes over time. Sometimes this happens. Sometimes the vibes last an eternity. Love can not be forced – if love is forced, it ceases to be love — at that moment.
This is the birth of understanding.
These are a few of the things I’ve learned but, none of these things are set in stone. Always developing, learning, experimenting, thriving, failing, winning, losing, and finding value in all of it.
I hope this post finds all of you feeling well and enjoying the ride of life.
As Always – Much Love,
The sunrise was beautiful this morning –
nicely done, my friend.